Pantelitsa Constantinou et al.
November 10, 2006
April 05, 2006
Self-tanning - Constantinou
Self tanning tights: first-ever innovation in the world to deliver a even second skin tan as you wear and go. Two in one innovation that tans your bottom half by wearing the tights. You may remove once dry under three minutes or wear them as normal tights. You may use them again as much as you would normal tights. But they only tan once. To follow: a total tanning body suit. These self-tanning tights were are already sold in the UK. Check out the patent and help to bring this product back to the market!
A self-tanning system comprising a garment to be worn by a user, wherein the garment is dimensioned and configured to engage the skin of the user a...
- A self-tanning system comprising a garment to be worn by a user, wherein the garment is dimensioned and configured to engage the skin of the user at an area to be tanned, characterised in that the garment is impregnated with a self-tanning agent.
- A system according to Claim 1 wherein the garment is a stocking or a pair of stockings.
- A system according to Claim 1 or Claim 2 wherein the garment is a body stocking.
- A system according to Claim 1 or Claim 2 wherein the garment is a pair of tights or panty hose.
- A system according to any preceding Claim wherein the self-tanning agent is selected from one or more of a liquid, gel or lotion or any combination thereof.
- A system according to any preceding Claim wherein the garment is nylon or elastane.
- A system according to any of the preceding Claim wherein the garment has a denier value from 10 to 30.
- A system according to any preceding Claim wherein the garment is impregnated with a self tanning agent at a ratio of 4-6 grams per gram garment.
- A method of self tanning, the method comprising the steps of:
a) providing a self tanning system according to any preceding Claim;
b) wearing of the garment by the user for sufficient time for the self tanning agent to be absorbed by the skin of the user; and
c) removing the garment.
- The method of Claim 9, further comprising the step of: d) disposing the garment.
- Use of a self-tanning agent for impregnating a garment.
- A self tanning system or a method of self tanning substantially as herein described with reference to the accompanying drawing.
- Any novel feature or combination of features herein.